Monday, September 1, 2008

Ummm, Yeah

I feel pretty stupid right now.
I can fix things, I want to, but its not up to me, if that makes sense at all.
But it is never going to happen. Not with the way I feel; I mean I have never cared so strongly for something in my entire life.
I'm so distracted right now, I can hardly type these words.
Well, as I try to fix things (never going to happen, not for a year or two at least), you should keep an eye out on my blog, I'm more active on this one, I guess because this is an indirect path of communication with someone, which is a good thing.

I mean, I am only 15, I am trying to enjoy things and I do, but there is always that one huge thing that could make life sooooooo much better.

I'm not going to tell you directly what is bothering me. However, if you know me at all, you should be able to figure out my conundrum.

I know that eventually all will be well, I have been promised this, at least I think that is what was said, but I am a very impatient individual.

However, the boys are back in town (yes, a Thin Lizzy reference to some), now I feel less alone. I can only talk to two people, but I can't talk to one, because I feel that person is happy now and I care too much about them to bring on this negativity.

Yeah, more than a few people know of this account now, I am sure of it.

So, to you people, if you see me at school I am not going to be as responsive. More like taking each day as it comes, by thinking and wandering around.

I'm not helpless. Don't even think of this as complaining about life, chances are I am damn sure wiser that you.

Yeah.

No comments: