Tuesday, September 2, 2008

What is up?

Ok, I have progressively moved on to a better state in life.
I mean I know I have to wait, so while not live it up for a few years and not care?

Yeah, moving away from that.
I'm definitely starting a band when I get my drum kit. :D
People should join.
However, the vocalist spots are reserved.
I mean I have two very lovely, talented ladies that get the #1 spot.

Now, I don't even know what I was going to blog about.

So, let's make something up. :)

.....

Yeah, I got nothing...

Hmmm, I could talk about myself, but that fails. So let's talk about my friends.

Katherine!
Photobucket
She is mean to me like all the time.
I love her no matter what though!

Hannah!
Photobucket
Yeah, The Hawnz.
She is my sexy lover.
I love her sooooo much. :)

Chase. (no excitement)
Photobucket
1. He is freaking sideways.
2. He has been my best friend since 1732.
3. We kill people with our amazing rock and roll persona.
4. He's freaking sideways! Again!

Jacob (no punctuation fail)
Photobucket
No picture by himself, that I cared to find.
He's the dude....^^
He looks like a pedophile, I am kind of freaked out....

Mangela!!!!!!!!!!!!
Photobucket
Better than everyone else.

Yeah, peace.

No comments: